Very Fat Dog

This fat dog was spotted by a keen snapper in Greece...and we all thought the Mediterranean was supposed to be healthy?

fat dog
A contender for the fattest dog in the World?
Picture Source
Find out about Dog Diseases

You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 Response to "Very Fat Dog"

  1. This is one fat dog. I really am so pleased that you have shared this photo. Thanks so much for this one.

    I love this site, bookmarked it, but this image just screams abuse.

    Anonymous says:

    Interesting blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it
    from somewhere? A design like yours with a few simple
    adjustements would really make my blog shine. Please let me know where you got your
    theme. Appreciate it

    Also visit my site :: kittens for free in los angeles

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 Fattest Cat in the World | Converted by Theme Craft | Advertisement Privacy Policy